Scheduled Talks for 2018-2019
1. “TBD,” 2019 Rutgers Epistemology Conference, New Brunswick, NJ, May 3-4, 2019.
2. “TBD,” University of Missouri-St. Louis, Fall 2018.
3. “Personal and Impersonal Conceptions of God,” Conference on Personal and A-Personal Concepts of God, University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria, August 6-8, 2018.
Works in Progress
1. “Knowledge, Understanding, and Reasons for Belief,” The Oxford Handbook of Reasons and Normativity, edited by Daniel Starr.
2. “Propositionalism and McCain’s Evidentialism,” for New Essays on Evidentialism, a volume of essays edited by Kevin McCain, Springer Library Series.
3. “Virtue Epistemology, Two Kinds of Internalism, and the Intelligibility Problem,” New Essays on Virtue Epistemology, Kristoph Kelp, ed., (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, forthcoming 2018).
4. “Theoretical Unity in Epistemology,” for a festschrift to honor Peter Klein, edited by Branden Fitelson, Cherie Braden, and Rodrigo Borges, to be published in the Synthese Library. Due 1/17.
5. “Religious Disagreement and Pluralism,” for a volume on Religious Disagreement and Pluralism, edited by Ted Warfield and Matt Benton.
6. The Metaphysics of Theology: Perfect Being, Creator, Worship-Worthy, a monograph on the question of fundamentality in theology, comparing perfect being theology, creator theology, and worthiness of worship theology.
8. Knowing the Future, a monograph on the power and limitations of skepticism.
9. “Anselmian Adversities”
10. “Metatheology and the Ontology of the Divine”